Consuming low carbohydrate recipes means taking up carbohydrates in moderation since it restricts you from high-carbohydrate content foods. Because of that, people mostly rely on diets high in protein and natural fats such as eggs, meat and vegetables. Foods rich in protein limits your food intake since it can sustain your stomach’s cravings much longer.
According to recent studies, low-carb diets are proven to be of great help to people by allowing your body to lose weight much easier and also by regulating your blood sugar level. Check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weight_loss#Techniques to learn more about low carbs.
The main point of this article is to provide you with low carbohydrate recipes that are easy but healthy. The low carbohydrate recipes we have included below are ideal for people who usually craves for bread, tortillas, and even ice cream. When you are on a diet, among the foods that you restrict yourself from eating are bread, tortillas, and ice cream. But believe or not, you can now satisfy your cravings without feeling guilty, click for more!
Low-carb bread recipe
Almond flour, 2 cups
1/4 cup Psyllium husk powder
1/4 cup of Coconut oil
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1/2 cup of warm water
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and then on the bottom of a 9×5 loaf pan place a parchment paper.
- Put the almond flour, baking powder, sea salt and psyllium husk powder inside a large bowl and stir.
- Take the eggs, coconut oil and warm water and stir them inside the large bowl altogether.
- Transfer the batter to the loaf pan that you have prepared earlier.
- Form a rounded top by pressing it with your hands.
- Bake or 50 minutes-1 hour and then check if it’s already baked by inserting a toothpick and see if it comes out clean.
- Wait for it to cool completely before removing from the pan.
Low-carb tortillas recipe at this website
1/4 cup of psyllium husks ground
1 cup of almond flour
baking powder,1/4 tsp
2 tbsp of coconut flour
sea salt,1/2 tsp
1 tbsp of olive oil
hot water,1/4 cup
hot water, if needed
- Get a small bowl and pour in the psyllium, add hot water and mix to form a gel.
- Whisk the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and sea salt in another bowl.
- Continuously knead the psyllium gel in the dry almond flour mixture until it is evenly distributed while adding hot water as needed.
- Cut the dough to form 6 balls and then flatten the balls making it as thin as possible just like round tortilla shapes.
- Pour the oil into the pancake grill and heat it to about 177 degrees Celsius, and then grill the tortillas until browned.
Low carbohydrate ice cream recipe
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1.5 tablespoon coco powder
Swerve confectioner, 1/3 cup
1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla extract
2 large egg yolks
- Prepare a medium heat sauce pan and then place the heavy whipping cream and swerve confectioner inside letting it boil and simmer.
- While it simmers, add the coco powder and mix it well with the previous mixture and try to get as many chunks as possible.
- Get a separate bowl where you can mix the vanilla extract and egg yolks.
- Continuously stir the mixture of coco powder, cream, and sugar until it becomes thick and then cool it for 5 minutes.
- Add the mixture of cream to the egg yolks while slowly whisking until froth appears at the top.
- Let it cool in the freezer for 4-6 hours.